Our charitable purpose
"To advance education and the public’s appreciation for the ceramic arts by operating facilities that provides a range of programming accessible to the general public."
Our Five-fold mission
- provide high-quality programming,
- nurture the development of professional clay artists,
- collaborate with other community organizations,
- encourage fellowship in an inclusive and accessible facility, and
- attract international artists and visitors from around the world.
To be the leader in the education and promotion of the clay arts/ceramic arts in Canada and to be recognized as a centre of excellence for ceramics internationally.